Top 5 Reasons to Choose Car Shipping
As you’re probably aware, when you’re moving long distance you have the option of ‘car shipping’ to save you the hassle of trying to get one, or more, cars to your new home. Here are our Top 5 Reasons why we think Auto Transport is a good idea.
- Moving long distance is tiring at the best of times, but if you have to think about driving one or even two or more cars to your new home, your whole moving experience becomes even more wearing. Ideally you and the family would arrive far more relaxed if you caught a flight, and by choosing a car shipping company this frees you to do exactly that.
- Following on from the above point, if you’re moving long distance it’s very likely that you won’t complete your journey in one day if you’re driving. This means that you unless you choose car shipping you’ll have the extra expense of motel rooms and meals out.
- Car shipping saves your vehicle from the wear and tear it suffers on a long journey and also saves you the cost of gas. With gas prices on the up, driving your car a long distance can be a costly experience.
- When car shipping there’s no chance of your car breaking down! This is an issue when you’re driving long distances. If your car fails you, you could end up being hugely delayed on your journey and face a hefty repair bill. What happens if this occurs in the middle of the desert for example? It doesn’t bear thinking about! Even if you have AAA cover they can’t always fix your car immediately and it may take them some time to reach you in the first place.
- You could choose to have your car loaded in with your belongings by your moving company, but this is far more costly than using a specialist car shipping company, because after all the moving company charges by weight and your car is heavy!